Firmware 4.30.12 and above are not compatible with Linksys EasyLink Advisor (LELA) version 1.6. If you would like to continue to use LELA 1.6, do not upgrade the router with these firmware builds.
Firmware 4.30.16 (build 6)
- Addresses a vulnerability in the UPnP stack of WRT54GL.
- Resolves additional XSS issues.
Firmware 4.30.16 (build 4)
- Resolves XSS issue.
- Resolves SSL/TLS renegotiation vulnerability
- Resolves issue with UPnP vulnerability
- Built-in multi-language support. No longer needs external language packs.
- HNAP 1.2 support
- Adds Linksys EasyLink Advisor (LELA) 3 support.
- Resolves issue with not being able to conduct configuration backup when accessing the router via https.
- Updates TZO protocol.
- Resolves issue with saving DHCP settings when using PPTP as Internet connection type.
- Resolves security issues found by Tomaz Bratusa (Team Intell) related to session riding. Adds HTTP session timeout.
- Updated PPTP Internet connection functionality
- Resolves issue with setting management port when https is selected.
- Resolves issue with PPTP pass-through when WRT54GL v1.1 works with WRT54G v5, v6 and v8
- Update help information
- Daylight saving time schedule update
- TZO protocol update
- Resolves UPnP security issue
- Resolves issue with L2TP connection
- Resolves issue with Linux kernel vulnerability
- Resolves issue with UPnP
- Resolves issue with Access Restriction
- Resolves UPnP vulnerability reported by SANE
- Resolves issue with filter name
- Resolves issue where service name for PPPoE cannot be added
- Resolves issue with detecting UHP modems
- Resolves issue where DynDNS Custom and Static accounts cannot be used
- Resolves issue with WEP passphrase not recognizing spaces
- Initial Release