1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bandwidth Daily, Weekly and Monthly Monitoring not showing up

Discussion in 'Tomato Firmware' started by jono181, Jan 20, 2008.

  1. jono181

    jono181 LI Guru Member

    I've tried configuring the bandwidth monitoring to save on NVRAM, JFFS2 and although the real-Time and Last 24 hours (SVM things) show the results, none of the simple text based others do. I set it to save every 24 hours and its been 2 days and no results show up under Daily, Weekly or Monthly. Not even 0's. I haven't ever restarted the router when trying both NVRAM or JFFS2 for save options and I've made sure I checked both save on shutdown and create new file/reset data both times. Any ideas?

    Running latest 1.14 firmware.
     
  2. paulito

    paulito LI Guru Member

    Same problem here

    I have the exact same problem as jono181. I have also tried mounting a share and saving to CIFS1 but still, no daily, weekly and monthly stats show up. It's been only a few days since I have installed Tomato so I understand that weekly and monthly stats may not show but I was expecting something on daily stats.

    Real-time graph and last 24 hour graph works flawlessly as well as the QOS pie chart. Thanks in advanced to anyone that could help!
     
  3. supaJ

    supaJ LI Guru Member

    Have you tried erasing all data in NVRAM memory and resetting to the router's default settings? What you are experiencing sometimes occurs after an upgrade from another firmware.

    good luck!
     
  4. mikester

    mikester Network Guru Member

  5. jono181

    jono181 LI Guru Member

    As posted in my original post, the two real-time and last 24 hour graphs that use the SVM charts are PERFECTLY fine, as stated by paulito as well.

    It's the text based ones that just aren't showing anything.

    About to try this out, will update.
     
  6. paulito

    paulito LI Guru Member

    Thanks to supaJ! Did a thorough reset inside the GUI and then pressed the reset button for 30 secs and it fixed it. Everything worked fine afterwards. I always thought I did the step after upgrading from ddwrt...guess I was excited and forgot about it. Again, thanks to supaJ. Hope you fix yours jono181!
     

Share This Page