Bug: Access Restriction settings seem to be honored in the log file and in the GUI, but in actuality, the radios are not transmitting. I have confirm now on two different routers (in totally different houses). Sometimes the bug takes days or weeks to manifest. Hardware and builds that show this bug: Asus RT-N66U running tomato-K26USB-NVRAM64K-1.28.0502.8MIPSR2Toastman-RT-N-VLAN Asus RT-N16 running tomato-K26USB-1.28.7502.8MIPSR2Toastman-RT-Ext I have an access control run that runs everyday: This has been fine for 17 days, but this morning (uptime = 18 d) I did not see either my 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz SSIDs. In the web GUI, they are "enabled" and I see in the log that the run ran and was deactivated at 6 AM as it should be: Code: Sep 14 23:00:01 facile user.info rcheck: Activating rule 0 Sep 14 23:19:59 facile user.info ntpc: Time Updated: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 23:19:59 -0400 [-2s] Sep 15 06:00:01 facile user.info rcheck: Deactivating rule 0 This is the first time I have observed this bug on my N66U. I reported it previously from my NT-16 here. That router runs Tomato Firmware v1.28.7502.8 MIPSR2Toastman-RT K26 USB Ext which implies the regression is present in the 7502 series as well.