I am hoping someone can help me out with my OpenVPN setup. I am running tomato 1.28 shibby on my linksys e4200 with WLAN disabled and a static gateway to my main (non tomato) router running on 192.168.1.1 (I have DNS pointed to my ISP DNS in order to get the router time to resolve which I found to be required to validate the openVPN certificates). My LAN has DHCP disabled (so clients receive addresses from my main router on 192.168.1.1) and the tomato router is running on 192.168.1.101. This setup uses the tomato router as a wireless AP located at the other end of my house where it is connected to the main network via ethernet (in a LAN port) and serves wireless clients that I would like to access the internet via the VPN. I have an OpenVPN client setup and after connecting it shows an ip route of: ip route: 10.8.0.5 dev tun11 proto kernel scope link src 10.8.0.6 10.8.0.1 via 10.8.0.5 dev tun11 XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX via 192.168.1.1 dev br0 192.168.1.0/24 dev br0 proto kernel scope link src 192.168.1.101 10.8.0.0/24 via 10.8.0.5 dev tun11 10.8.0.0/24 dev br1 proto kernel scope link src 10.8.0.1 127.0.0.0/8 dev lo scope link 0.0.0.0/1 via 10.8.0.5 dev tun11 220.127.116.11/1 via 10.8.0.5 dev tun11 default via 192.168.1.1 dev br0 XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is the ip of my openvpn server. The issue I am having is the VPN connection is totally ignore by clients connected to the tomato router - they don't go through it. Also, I can't trace anything with the VPN tunnel up - the tools/trace just hangs or times out. I have tried every combination of redirect internet, and create NAT on tunnel, but nothing seems to work. Also, line: 10.8.0.0/24 dev br1 proto kernel scope link src 10.8.0.1 is a result of a lan bridge that I setup and then deleted, but it's still hanging around in the routing tables, I would like to get rid of it. I am a noob when it comes this stuff, so I am hoping someone can help out there... One last thing I should mention is that my openVPN server works great with the windows client... Thanks!