Linksys WRT54GL v1.1 running Tomato Firmware 1.28.0005 106 ND VPN. This unit ran DDWRT from its in service date of December 2006 until about three weeks ago. Longest uptime was just over 500 days. Over the last couple months (just after iOS 6 was installed) our iPhone 4s units would not stay connected reliably to WPA2 Personal and TKIP. I tried setting the router to AES, but it wouldn't stay set. I then tried a new version of DDWRT, v24 sp2 beta, IIRC. I believe the issue was resolved, but I decided to try Tomato instead. There's only a few requirements that I need/want from a router: bandwidth monitoring with summary dual SSID (main and guest) wi-fi mac address whitelist WPA2 Both firmwares offer this. I installed the default version of Tomato last week, then installed the current version a few days ago. Which leads to my issue. You can see from the screenshots that realtime bwm works great. But daily, weekly, monthly all have no summary. I managed to setup CIFS on my unRAID server. I can see tomato_rstats_001839ecc0da.gz in the directory. Last night, I switched to NVRAM for save location and the daily summary appeared! I was very pleased. This morning, the daily summary is gone. As far as I'm concerned, there's two ways to approach fixing this: I can start asking question after question that are likely the wrong questions to ask. Or someone with a bit more experience can simply look at my settings and easily see where I've gone wrong. Much thanks if you can resolve this. I'm not averse to a new router, but there's no reason to toss this one if the issue is something of my doing.