Title says it all. I just installed the Tomato firmware on my Buffalo WHR-HP-G54. These are the steps I took: Take out of box. Plug into computer and power outlet. Do a hard reset. Change my IP/gateway etc... Unplug Run "whr_install" Replug Works. Firmware successfully installed. Change back to DHCP. Do a hard reset. Now I have no trouble connecting to the router, but I cannot access any webpages. I access router settings through 192.168.1.1, I see beautiful clean Tomato interface. I am writing this on my linksys router so I don't remember exactly what was there, but under Status where it says settings for LAN (or WLAN?) there are a bunch of 0.0.0.0's for DNS, IP, etc. I click renew/release and nothing happens. Then I checked the status of my wired connection on my desktop and and it says 192.168.1.1 is the DNS! I know this isn't right, so I tried to set static DNS in router settings, I used the old DNS from linksys router, and nothing happens, in fact it still says the DNS is 192.168.1.1. I know this probably isn't how I will get it working but I'm just trying to provide some info... I don't know if DNS is the only problem or just symptom of bigger problem but I am certain it is related in some way. I am excited to try my new router out and tweak all the fun settings in Tomato so if I could get some help that would be great, thanks so much.