I'm a newb to tomato so I'd like to assume that I've made a mistake and not found a bug, and I'm afraid I'm not versed enough with the tools available under the GUI to really make the determination, so hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me can decide if this is something that needs to be fixed. I set up multiple vlans, confirmed their expected behaviour, and then set up multiple-SSIDS according to teaman's howto's, plus any troubleshooting tips I could clean on their or threads here. In the end what I found was, Multi SSID on br1 works. MultiSSID on br3 does not. Changing the physical ports along with the lan bridges made no difference, so it would seem for me on an RT-N16 at least, that BR1 is somehow special and supported for multi-ssd. Here's screenshots of working and non working config, toggled back and forth to work and not work. I should say that in a previous round of troubleshooting, I found WEP to work in this setup properly and as expected, and only WPA not to work. However, I did a full flush and re-configure in between so I would like that information to be taken with a grain of salt. I did not actually try WEP a last time with this configuration as I was already exhausted with my fruitless hours of troubleshooting. Working configuration: Not working configuration: Thanks for any feedback. My setup is now working really well, and tomato is performing its expected functions wonderfully thanks to everyone who does work on this project.