I like the changes I see so far in the new build. A couple bugs I see so far... Minor bug - in DHCP Client table and Active Client list, I'm not seeing the hostname(the column is blank), I assigned in static DHCP, like I did in previous versions( I actually did see it when I initially set up static DHCP, but since rebooting the router, I have yet to get them to show again). Also in the Device List tab, I'm seeing the hostname but I'm seeing it with a leading comma ", Home"(without the quotes). Minor bug - in Advanced Wireless Setting, you say the default for SES(wondered where that option went to ) is enabled, yet it was defaulted to disabled after I did an erase nvram;reboot. Thanx for the great firmware.