1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New release: V23 beta 12/10 - Bug reports here

Discussion in 'DD-WRT Firmware' started by flexy, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. flexy

    flexy Network Guru Member

    (from dd-wrt.com)

    v23-beta-2:
    some statement about the long delay between the release. currently i'm heavy working
    various issues like l7 filter problems etc. which eating up my time. the l7 filter problem
    for example (access restriction services, qos etc.) is caused by simply bad l7 protocol
    definitions. i tested various protocols today and some are not working from scratch.
    this release includes a debug enabled version of l7proto, so you can check if something works
    or not, or is caused by dd-wrt itself.


    10.12.2005:
    0000385 Some pages don't open help files in new window - problem to return
    0000410 AP Watchdog kills WPA wireless LAN
    0000374 03/12 build: "uptime" doesn't give current time
     
  2. zaphod

    zaphod Network Guru Member

    wireless mac filter

    ----> the filter window didnt open



    greets

    zaphod
     
  3. vinz

    vinz Network Guru Member

    It works great for me.
     
  4. bytes2000

    bytes2000 Network Guru Member

    Just a small bug in the WEB Control panel :grin:

    date is: 12/09/05
    instead of: 12/10/05

    Firmware: DD-WRT v23 (12/09/05)
     
  5. tiagoespinha

    tiagoespinha Network Guru Member

    Works great for me too :D
     
  6. TexasFlood

    TexasFlood Network Guru Member

    I loaded the Dec 10 2005 build on a Motorola WR850G, TFTPed mini build then loaded the standard through the web interface. I was just going to update to the Dec 11 2005 build but was unable to download the latest build for some reason. I have it WDS linked to another WR850G running motorola 6.1.4 firmware and a WRT54G running tofu11. The WRT54G is my primary router with the WR850Gs basically just extending the network. All is fine in that configuration.

    However, I was hoping to have the option to take one of the WR850G units with me to use in client mode on the road to help picking up weak wireless signals like in some hotels. I couldn't get either client mode to work. I couldn't get a DHCP assignment either way, on my PC or on the router. If I get time, I will manually assign the correct network configuration and see if it works. Also when I set a spoofed Wireless MAC address as a test, I was getting that MAC on my LAN as well as on the wireless interface, so I turned that back off. Also having issues with DHCP but haven't pinned that down well enough to comment on the symptoms in a useful way.

    *Update - tried manual settings in client mode that match what I picked on my wireless card. It was a test to see if I was connected but simply not picking up DHCP. However it did not help, I seem to simply not be connected.

    * My bad, a reset to factory defaults and manual reconfigure seems to have fixed everything.
     

Share This Page