Well, Tomato has let me down once again, it was about a year ago that I tried it, and now I remember why it won't work for me. The Tomato router has been on for 48 hours and our HTTP requests to websites is about as fast as a 4800k modem. Gmail refuses to load now, loading half way but hangs. Sites like ebay take 20-30 seconds to load. The SES light that I set to turn on/off Wireless now does nothing. A hard reboot fixed everything fortunately. Oh well, back to DDWRT and its problems, too bad, Tomato seemed like a good idea and has some good ideas, just not reliable enough for me over DDWRT 23 SP2.