I didn't really notice any wireless problems with Victek's new driver builds, Tomato RAF 1.20.8500ND or 1.20.8502ND. I did see a couple of weird issues on these ND builds. First issue. I have a wired desktop connected with an Ethernet cable which sometimes would not show up on the LAN although a router reboot always seemed to bring it back online. The second issue is that xcooling's ad blocking script quit working on the 1.20.8502ND build. When I logged into the router and manually ran the script_wanup.sh script, it seemed to run OK, but ads weren't getting blocked. As a test I went back to 1.20.8500ND and now the script is working again. I have not yet seen the wired server go offline since the change but will watch it and see it either reoccurs.