UPDATE: Tomato problems. Loss of port 80 traffic?? Enter if you want a challenge! I am running a 4 router (WRT54GL 1.1) WDS system w/Tomato Vicktek 1.23.8025 on each router. The main AP is at one house while I have a WDS node at my location. My Wii, PS3, and PCs are connected wirelessly to the router in my house. My issue it that while I am browsing the web at random times webpages will not respond or downloads in progress will stop. I will click on a weblink or enter an url and the browser will just sit there like it is trying to connect. While this is going on I can ping any website and all the routers on my subnet. I can send and receive email. I can telnet to each router, but I can only access the web interface of the router I am directly connected to. Sometimes if I wait long enough it will finally work again, but usually I have to either disconnect/reconnect to the network(does not always work) or reboot the router(always works). At first I believed it was my pc's issue, so I updated the wireless drivers on my nic, but still no joy. It has also happened to my PS3 a few times and once to my wii. No one else (each connected by ethernet to separate routers) on the network is having this issue. If I uplug my router my pc can pick up the signal from another WDS node, while connected to this node I have no issue. (UPDATE: Upon futher testing this does happen when connected to that node) I checked and rechecked the settings on each router and besides the main AP all the nodes have the same settings. I was using Upnp for my PS3 and thought that may be the issue so I have disabled that service and it still happens. Each device on the network is assigned a static DHCP for the IP/Mac bandwidth settings, and I am using QOS w/TCP vegas. I have disabled that and still have the issue. I have flashed and reflashed and cleared NVRam and still have the issue. I have even replaced the router and still have the issue. I have removed myself from the static DHCP list and pulled a new IP and still have problems. There is no IP conflict with another device on my network to my knowledge. I do not believe I am doing anything odd on my routers. I left everything at defaults for 1.23.8025 except the settings necessary for WDS (from polarclouds FAQ) and the router password and wireless power level. I also am using WPA Personal AES wireless encryption. Side note this happens on 2 pcs and also in my Vista and Xp partitions, so I do not believe it is a pc issue, but I could be wrong. I am at my wits end because this has been progessively getting worse and I cannot find any issues with my configuration or pc. UPDATE #1: Do not know if this helps, but both pcs have RaLink wireless cards. UPDATE #2: Upon futher testing this does not seem to happen when connected via Ethernet to router but only when connecting wirelessly.