Discussion in 'Tomato Firmware' started by ratchet, May 31, 2009.
Those are the newest fixes over 1.23 if you did not know. I would say it depends. I upgraded for the better UPnP support and a few minor bug fixes. A new Busybox version is in 1.25 as well. A few minor rumblings around here about why a newer BB version was added that is unstable. Other then that. I don't know to much about it.
* Fixed WL MAC address may not be set properly. This seems to have caused various connectivity problems, including a possibility of getting locked out.
* Fixed static IP entry was ignored if it exceeded a certain length even though the GUI allowed it.
* Fixed Device List may not display Static IP hostnames.
* miniupnpd replaces the older UPnP service, adds NAT-PMP support (must enable).
* Added options for DDNS refresh time and do not perform an 'NVRAM commit' for DynDNS in the GUI.
* Added ID for WTR54GS, WZR-G108 - thanks to BaoWeiQuan; WR100 - thanks to Hovsep.
* Various fixes, WL500GP, WL520GU, WBR2G54 - thanks to Fedor.
* Added options for more SSH/telnet connect limits in Admin:Access.
* Added option to use WAN port for LAN in Basic:Network.
* Reworked logout. Tested with IE, FF, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
* Updated Busybox 1.14.0, Dnsmasq 2.47, L7 filters 20090510.
Nothing major in my opinion. If you're not having any issues just stick to what works.