Hi folks, Here is an interesting problem, I have just purchased a WAG200g and decided to try to link to it using a WAP54g in client mode. Everything would work fine and then, all of a sudden I would loose connectivity with the WAG200g. That is not all, the laptop computers that would connect to the WAG200g would also disconnect. When I removed the WAP54g from the equation, everything started to work fine. The WAP54g was apparently driving the WAG200g crazy. (I know that according to the WAP54g it only cooperates with another WAP54g and WRT54G - I tried it anyway.) Does anybody have something on this or is it just another fact of life. Thanks to all.