1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WAG200G browser and language problems

Discussion in 'Other Linksys Equipment' started by E01381, Jun 19, 2007.

  1. E01381

    E01381 LI Guru Member

    Hi, I just bought a WAG200G, and configured it using the disc.

    The first problem was that after config completion, when I tried to hit the router IP address via IE7 ( explorer took me to google. Google had lots of links with people who had had the same problem, but no solution. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    Thought I would be smart and reset the router. When I did this I could get to the router via IE 7 on, but all of the menus were in a foreign language.

    Is there firware or another workaround for this, and if it is firmware, do I need annex A or B (I can never remember).

    I did have an online chat with Linksys (what a waste of time). All they could suggest was that I return the router to the vendor.


  2. ReDFlaG

    ReDFlaG Network Guru Member

    this has nothing to do with an IE issue or whatever firmware issue.

    you surely have made a wrong setting when using the "disc" to setup the router/ your pc, or doing something wrong when trying to access the web admin interface. (may be you changed the DHCP range so you are no more into the 192.168.1.X)

Share This Page