Has anyone else experienced DHCP on the WAN side acting up on Tomato 1.02? Today I was trying to access websites on several computers in my network (attached to my WRT) and none of them could access the internet. My Tomato'd WRT itself seemes to be stable, meaning it was responding normally, other than that. I went into Tomato's web admin to renew the DHCP on the WAN side (I didn't even have to release it first), and this fixed the problem immediately. This is odd, because I'd been using Thibor15c ever since May 2006 when it was released, and only recently swicthed to Tomato as of a week ago. This never happened to me once during my time using Thibor15c... I have all the same settings in Tomato as I did in Thibor. (Yes, I did erase the NVRAM before and after upgrading to Tomato) Keep in mind that this has only happened once. If it had happened a month or so into my using Tomato I probably wouldn't be posting this, assuming it would have probably been my ISP. I'll reply to this post if it happens again, because it may very well have been a strange problem that my ISP had.