Hi all, first post I recently got wireless problems I never got before. I ran DD-WRT on my WRT54G v2.2 for years. A couple days ago I expererienced something strange: wireless signal seemed OK (as far as my Macbook would report) but nothing going on the link. No way to display webmin page, no internet connectivity at all. Cabled computers though got no problem at all. I changed firmware to Tomato to help diagnose (at least I thought it could help) the issue but it acts the same. So this seems not firmware realated AFAICT. Reboot will fix it but only for a couple mionutes/hours. I saw nothing in the syslog regarding wireless. Nearest APs are canal 1, I'm on the 13. I really don't where to look as I never got this before. If any of you has a clue.. Thank you all !