I have just installed HyperWAP based on the 2.07 firmware onto two WAP54G units (version 1). The first unit is the primary AP with the second unit operating as a repeater. The first unit is using one of the stock antennas plus an 8dB Omni, the second unit is using the stock antennas on both connectors. I have set the output power to 63 on each (ie up from 50% to 75%). Prior to the install I was struggling with range on the units but a tweak in output has solved them and given me a significant increase to boot. Prior to the upgrade I could not get a link down to our marquee through some dense shrubbery, even with a 19dB mesh antenna on the client. I have now succeeded in getting a link there using just a 5dB omni...! I am only concerned about the longevity of the units with such an increase in output power (they have effectively been increased 50%). I have a spare unit on which I will experiment with a small heatsink and fan mounted onto the tranciever IC to keep it cool. A small DC fan should be able to run off the regular PSU, but if not, I will use a chunkier PSU to ensure I'm not overloading anything. So far so good and very pleased...!