My wireless was working ok (it was a little slow and reset every once in a while) so I decided to try toxic's wds with hyperwrt with two routers. I constantly had problems with it while I was trying to set it up, my computer basically wouldn't let me do it, so I stopped trying. Now my wireless connects fine to my router (4 bars, 54mb/s) for a couple of hours, then it goes down to 1mb/s and is basically disconnected (nothing works), and when I disable my wireless adapter and reconnect it, it will never let me reconnect (even though i can see the network at 4 bars) until I go upstairs and reboot the router (on hyperwrt 2.1b1 thibor 15c). This problem is driving me ****ing ballistic and I need to fix it before I destroy my computer out of pure rage. TIA for the help. If my post is difficult to read, please ask me to clarify any details, as I am pretty pissed right now.