Discussion in 'Cisco/Linksys Wireless Routers' started by Tatanka, Mar 11, 2006.

  1. Tatanka

    Tatanka Network Guru Member

    Newbie Question

    what kind of Cable i have to use for the connection between pc and router Crossover, Patch ?
  2. howardp6

    howardp6 Network Guru Member

    You use a standard patch cable. If you are connecting two computers together through theire wired NIC you would use a crossover cable or if you are connecting two routers together and if the two routers do not have auto sensing port you would again use a crossover cable.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice