Canadian to UK transformer for Wireless Printserver

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UKBob, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. UKBob

    UKBob Network Guru Member

    Hi out there

    Whilst on a trip to Canada recently I picked up the Linksys Wireless-G PrintServer for USB 2.0

    Rather stupidly, I forgot that I would need a UK transformer when back in England. Apparently, Linksys UK do not sell them separately (!!!) and so I wondered if anybody has any ideas where I might get one over here? Basically, I just need a 240V to 12V 1A transformer - although it will have to have the corresponding plug to fit the box of course.

  2. TazUk

    TazUk Network Guru Member

  3. UKBob

    UKBob Network Guru Member

    Canadian/Uk Transformer

    Many thanks 'TazUK'- this looks perfect - ordered straightaway! :D
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice