My router seems to be resetting itself every 24-48 hours or so. I can find no rhyme or reason for it. I did another ERASE ALL NVRAM and this time made no alterations other than WIFI name and encryption to see if it stabilizes. I previously had made changes to: Default Router IP and DHCP ranges Enabled Afterburner on both radios. Router name and hostname. Randomized the default wireless mac addresses. Change default wireless power to 0 on both radios so it would use the default output. Formatted JFFS and pointed bandwidth statistics to the area. Changed the timezone and server(North America) This time no alterations other than wifi name and encryption to see if that fixes things and add mods little by little to diagnose which one makes it go boom. I'm using tomato-E2500-NVRAM60K-1.28.AT-RT-N5x-MIPSR2-3.5-140-Max.bin I got off of advanced tomato.