Discussion in 'Cisco/Linksys Wireless Routers' started by chiqing, Jun 11, 2006.

  1. chiqing

    chiqing Guest

    Hi have bought a WRT56G router then realise it's a v5.. haiz.. How do i do a RMA can change to a older router?? any idea?
  2. ka9yhd

    ka9yhd LI Guru Member

    If you still have the receipt from the store you bought it from, you can try to return it to the store you bought it from.

    To do an RMA return to Linksys, you will need to talk with their tech support about a problem you are having with it. If the problem can not be resolved then they will flag it for return. Also Linksys will ask for a copy of your receipt from the store you bought the router from.

    I had discovered that the WRT54G version 5 that I had purchased did not work with VoIP, Internet phone calls. I called Linksys and no matter what I tried, the router would not allow calls to be made or received. The tech eventually flagged it for return. I sent the version 5 back to Linksys and asked them not to send me another version 5, they sent me a WRT54GL version 1.1 :cheer: :clap:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice