Web Usage Not Working

Discussion in 'Tomato Firmware' started by fubdap, Oct 23, 2010.

  1. fubdap

    fubdap LI Guru Member


    I unchecked the web usage, saved, waited a couple minutes and rechecked, saved and it's now working.

    I have the Tomato RAF 1.28.8515 ND Kernel 2.4 on my WRT54GL. Web usage was enabled and has been working for me. In the past couple of days, when I go to the web usage menu, it is blank. Anyone has any idea on how to make this working again? Thanks

    Web Usage by fubdap, on Flickr
  2. srouquette

    srouquette Network Guru Member

    Did you wait a little bit after enabling it?
    You have to browse to make some stats.
  3. Toastman

    Toastman Super Moderator Staff Member Member

    Something changed, what was it ?
  4. dkirk

    dkirk Network Guru Member

    Check your logs, maybe you'll find something in there.
  5. fubdap

    fubdap LI Guru Member

    It has worked in the past. It stopped working about two days ago.

    I don't know what changed. I did not make any changes myself.
  6. fubdap

    fubdap LI Guru Member

    My router rebooted couple days ago. I checked the logs. The only unusual entry I saw was:

    Oct 20 21:27:14 unknown daemon.err miniupnpd[323]: add_filter_rule() : iptc_is_chain() error : No chain/target/match by that name

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice