Website Blocking issues

Discussion in 'Tomato Firmware' started by jed_99, Jan 14, 2010.

  1. jed_99

    jed_99 LI Guru Member

    I've got a WRT54GL with tomato 1.27, that I've setup website blocking on. However, one of the users is blocked from other sites. All I did was setup an access restriction, and for keyword, put in ^facebook.

    The other pc's on the network are blocked properly, and can access the rest of the net properly. WTH?:cool:
  2. mikester

    mikester Network Guru Member

    What's your question?
  3. jed_99

    jed_99 LI Guru Member

    Has anyone seen where only some of the computers connected to the router are affected by complete internet blocking, when only website blocking is enable (in this case, facebook). I have facebook blocked, static ip's on all the computers, and have their mac addresses setup in the website blocking access restriction. 2 of the pc's on the network had no internet access at all. Running Jon's v1.27.

    Then, I took a WL500g Premium with ND Tomato 1.27, set it up with the same settings as the WRT54GL and it works perfectly. I'm going to do the 30/30/30 thing with the WRT54GL router, reflash it, set it up again, and see what happens.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice